lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Goller <gol...@detego-software.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/xdocs index.xml
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:09:06 GMT
Erik Hatcher schrieb:

> On Nov 26, 2004, at 11:40 AM, goller@apache.org wrote:
>
>>   -
>> href="http://cvs.apache.org/dist/jakarta/lucene/v1.4.2/">here</a>.
>>   +
>> href="http://cvs.apache.org/dist/jakarta/lucene/v1.4.3/">here</a>.
>

> Did you sign the binary files and place there where the mirrors will
> pick them up?  If not, we should definitely take care of this for the
> 1.4.3 release, and probably retroactively for the 1.4.2 release.
>
> Let me know if you need details on how to do that - I have to dig
> through my e-mails to find the instructions.
>
>     Erik

I am currently a little bit confused. Maybe you can help me.

The distribution will contain docs and API from branch 1.4.3.
For the web-page I plan to use docs from the CVS head, but API
Javadoc from 1.4.3 branch. Does this sound reasonable?

I did not plan do do anything with the mirrors. I only found
the instructions from Wiki, didn't find anything from the general
Apache page. I also don't know how to make an announcement on
www.freshmeat.net. Don't have an account there.

It seems that cvs.apache.org currently is not reachable from browsers.
It can't be my fault cause so far I didn't do anything :-)
It's reachable via ssh or ping.

Christoph