lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Naber <>
Subject Re: the future of MultiFieldQueryParser
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:48:13 GMT
On Monday 15 November 2004 22:04, Bill Janssen wrote:

> I've already addressed this issue a few months ago on the lucene-users
> list.  My improved version of MultiFieldQueryParser is at

Do you see any advantage of your implementation over the one I posted to
the list? I'd prefer mine (actually Eric Jain's) as it's shorter and
doesn't require "instanceof". BTW, both don't properly support the new
FuzzyQuery that lets you set a minimum similarity. I'll fix my proposal

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message