lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: sandbox -> core ?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 14:01:05 GMT
I'm on the fence with adding things to the core.  I'm not opposed if
others are in favor of it.  But if the new features aren't intimately
tied to the core then it's more of an add-on.  Highlighter is
incredibly useful though, and nicely done!

It would be nice if the Sandbox components were versioned and released
along with the core - perhaps this would be a sufficient enough
solution?  But, alas, I have no free time currently to devote to this
effort.

	Erik