lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 1.4.2?
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 00:35:04 GMT
On Oct 2, 2004, at 2:36 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:
> Daniel Naber wrote:
>> On Friday 01 October 2004 23:57, Doug Cutting wrote:
>>> It is not mirrored yet.  Erik's the only one who has ever done that.
>>> Erik, do you have time to mirror 1.4.2?  Thanks.
>> BTW, the release on the "official" download pages is still 1.4-final:
>> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi
>> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
>
> Right.  The official site is the mirrored site.  The procedure for
> releasing to the mirror is documented at:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/convert-to-mirror.html
>
> Would someone else like to do this?  Erik's been rather busy.  If
> another comitter has the time, it would be great to get this done
> ASAP.

I just replied to Doug directly from a previous e-mail about the
release, and then read on as I'm digging out and caught this.  I'm way
too swamped to get the release pushed out in a timely fashion right
now.  It really shouldn't be too time consuming but I've not automated
the steps to sign all the files, so it takes me longer than it really
should.

Sorry for my weaker presence, however I have been hyping Lucene.  Last
week I did a presentation at OSCOM in Z├╝rich which was nicely attended
and received.

	Erik