lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: sandbox -> core ?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:14:43 GMT
Honestly, I still think that Highlighter and such belong to the
Sandbox.
I think we can make Sandbox components very easy to use if we just
provide a Jar of each component that goes along with each Lucene
version.

MoreLikeThis sounds like it could go into the core.

Otis

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=1380971