lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Yussef Alkhamrichi" <yalkhamri...@hotmail.com>
Subject parser & bugfixing
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:24:08 GMT
Hello,

I've a short question about the policy how the parsers of Lucene are
maintained. I've just send a version into the world with the latest (public)
Lucene.NET port (1.3 final) were I have rebuild the 3 parsers (QueryParser,
StandardTokenizer and HTMLParser) from scratch using javaccCS and ported .jj
files.

Do you guys do any bugfixing in the generated parser files ? (So I know
wether or not it is enough to only port the .jj files and generate the
needed classes). (Probably a stupid question, but I just wanted to know to
get the .NET port as stable as possible).

Thanks,

Yussef