lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: lucene.net no more?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:05:34 GMT
I was thinking the same.  As a matter of fact, I'm talking to Pasha
(Lucene.Net) to see if he/they would be willing to give away the source
code.  Somebody else would have to look into licenses, see whether SF
has the right to give the project to somebody else, etc.

I'd like to help with this, but I am too busy to push this until
mid-November.

Otis