lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lock handling and Lucene 1.9 / 2.0
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:18:51 GMT

--- Pete Lewis <pete@uptima.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Konstantin
>
> Yes, the current FSDirectory only really works well
> if you have a single
> index on a system, otherwise it will cause problems.

I'm lobbying constructable one, for use with
picocontainer. I hate to write stupid wrappers
around clases where developers thought sigleton /
static factory would be cool...

( I just wrote wrapper aroung hibernate session -
500 lines copy-paste... )

> After crashes we have a process to search and
> destroy any commit locks left
> lying around in our indexes.

and I'm debuggiung standalone application...

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programmieren, Kenntnisse in OpenSource-Bereich