lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Grant Ingersoll" <>
Subject Changes in recent days
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:50:13 GMT

I have been adding term position and term offset info (optionally) to
the Term Vector.  I thought I was done (as all existing and new tests
passed), so I went to make sure everything else was in synch with CVS
head.  After checking out and merging, TestTermVectors failed in new
tests that I had added which had previously passed (although
TestTermVectorsReader/Writer still passed as did all tests under index).
 Was wondering if anyone had any idea what has changed between yesterday
and when I last updated (about 3 days ago).  Is there a way in CVS to
see this?  I am thinking it is in segment merging, but am not sure.  The
TestSegmentMerger still passes.

The fact that the core reading/writing still passes makes me think my
implementation at the low level is fine, but the next layer up is not.

Any ideas on proceeding would be appreciated.  I guess I will have to

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message