lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Grant Ingersoll" <GSIng...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: RE : Term Collection Frequency?
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:49:07 GMT
Once again, I think a generic Metadata Reader/Writer interface would be
the ideal solution for all of these types of problems.

See
http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=1777978

I am more than willing to help w/ an implementation, but do not want to
go it alone w/o some consensus from the committers/Doug that such an
idea would be accepted as I think the change may be fairly involved.

Of course, this doesn't solve your problem any time soon, but can't
help but feel it would solve a whole lot of problems of this nature.

-Grant

>>> samir.abdou@unine.ch 8/4/2004 3:38:01 PM >>>
Any suggestions, ideas... to store this information within the index
during indexing process?

Regards,
Samir