lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: errors in file format description
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 23:37:50 GMT
Daniel,

You need to check out jakarta-site2 repository as a sibling to the
jakarta-lucene repository and run "ant docs".  Yes, you need to commit
the generated .html files also.

I'm not up on the details on what it takes to update the Lucene
website, but it basically involves getting to the right machine
(www.apache.org probably) and doing a "cvs update" at the right place.
I really should know how to do this stuff better but, alas, I don't  -
sorry.

Doug?  Otis?

	Erik