lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: moving the analyzers into sandbox
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:45:34 GMT
On Aug 16, 2004, at 5:32 PM, Daniel Naber wrote:
> However, "ant package" currently
> doesn't work in contributions/analyzers (first it cannot find an
> overview.html and if you add that it complains that
> contributions/analyzers/docs cannot be found).

I'm getting more serious errors with the analyzers project.  Here is
what I see:

compile:
     [javac] Compiling 26 source files to
/Users/erik/dev/jakarta/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/analyzers/
build/classes
     [javac]
/Users/erik/dev/jakarta/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/analyzers/
src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/fr/FrenchStemmer.java:571:
duplicate case label
     [javac]                     case '?':
     [javac]                         ^

I've modified ../common.xml to have a build.encoding="UTF-8" and
modified the <javac>'s in there to use it (all locally) which got me
past the compilation issues of the GermanStemmer.  I'm guessing the
FrenchStemmer is in a different encoding.

What needs to be done to alleviate this?

Thanks,
	Erik