lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Messer <Bernhard.Mes...@intrafind.de>
Subject Re: Changes in recent days
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:11:09 GMT
Grant,

I just updated my local files with the latest version from head. All
tests pass fine, not one is creating an error. If you are working with
eclipse, you could make a diff of your local files against cvs files
from a specified date.

I just compared the current head against the version from 14.08, there
are several smaller changes in org.apache.lucene.index and
org.apache.lucene.search. The other thing is that Daniel moved the
language specific classes under the analysis package out to the sandbox.

But all of this changes shouldn't effect your implementation.

keep fighting
Bernhard