lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Naber <>
Subject Re: RemoteSearchable will not work anylonger, due to changes in BooleanClause
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:55:08 GMT
On Saturday 28 August 2004 17:16, Bernhard Messer wrote:

> Just change the constructor to:
> public static final class Occur implements { ...

Thanks, I did that. However, TestRemoteSearchable doesn't work for me and
it didn't even work before my changes. In Eclipse I get a
StubNotFoundException. With "ant test" TestRemoteSearchable just hangs (no
CPU usage). I guess this is a problem with the network configuration in
Suse 9.1 because I get a "Network is unreachable" error with "ant test"
when I'm not online.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message