lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Naber <daniel.na...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: API cleanup: BooleanQuery.add()
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:27:21 GMT
On Monday 23 August 2004 19:38, Doug Cutting wrote:

> > Does this mean we're limited
> > in the changes that we can apply? So is it okay to deprecate (and
> > later remove) the current constructor that takes two booleans and add
> > one that takes the Occur object?
>
> Yes, I don't see a problem with that.

Okay, here's a new version of the patch. It adds an enumeration and
deprecates the add(query, boolean, boolean) method. It also deprecates the
public fields of BooleanClause and adds appropriate get/set methods
instead. I'll commit this in the next days unless someone sees a problem
with it.

Regards
 Daniel

--