lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Naber <daniel.na...@t-online.de>
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:01:38 GMT
Hi,

I open an index with create=false so I can use addIndexes() on that index. I
want to use the existing setting for useCompoundFile of that index. But
getUseCompoundFile() will always return true, as it just returns what one has
set with setUseCompoundFile() or the default.

I suggest to just remove getUseCompoundFile(). Asking for a value which one
set just before with setUseCompoundFile() doesn't make much sense, and asking
for the default also doesn't make much sense either I think. Any
opinions/objections?

Regards
 Daniel