lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject [repost, correct subject] What about constructable directories for use in IoC environment
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:11:43 GMT
Hi all,

I noticed that lucene directories can be created
only
via static factory method.

This is kind of uncool if you live  IoC environment
(picocontainer). I looked into source, and see that
there is some black magic to ensure "one directory
per
given path" with caching etc.

Of course I can write component adapter for pico,
but this is kind of uncool and will introduce
explicit
dependency to pico, which is uncool...

Alternatively I can write a constructable class
which
delegates to directory obtained from factory, but
this
is also uncool...

What are options?

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programmieren, Kenntnisse in OpenSource-Bereich