lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane James Vaucher <vauch...@cirano.qc.ca>
Subject Re: Powerpoint search using Lucene
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:40:49 GMT
I haven't, I've found a few link though...

I just saw this on the poi list. I can't confirm if it works or not (if
you try it, can you tell us)

http://www.mail-archive.com/poi-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg04782.html

This is a reference to some code that I found works on some ppts:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=4326

sv