lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Francois Halleux" <halleux...@skynet.be>
Subject RE: suggestions for a student project
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 10:50:01 GMT
Storing the fields, fieldcounts, fieldbits and so on in a properly
normalized RDBMS schema. Comparing the two options (performance,
reliability, scalability, ...)?

Rewriting the query parser as a recursive descent parser?

KR,

JF
-----Original Message-----
From: jitender ahuja [mailto:ajitender@aalayance.com]
Sent: jeudi 27 mai 2004 11:43
To: Lucene Developers List
Subject: suggestions for a student project

Hi,
     Can anyone tell that for a masters student's project what should be the
areas of lucene that need to be developed. I am doing the project at an
orgn. For that I took the data from tables and indexed it, but except for
own stop words list could do nothing new. Just using the predefined classes
has not interested me. If anyone has ideas about something to add on to
lucene, I would be highly thankful.

Regards,
jitender