lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Optimize crash
Date Sat, 08 May 2004 23:50:27 GMT
If it makes you feel any better, I'll at least reply and say that I've
read your previous reports but I have not experienced this myself nor
know what causes it.  Sorry.

If its possible to duplicate this, perhaps you could package up your
index and a small piece of code that causes the crash and make it
available for someone to take a look at.

	Erik