lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Amrun" <Am...@gmx.at>
Subject altering index
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 21:52:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on a project to search for documents on the web. Everything
works fine, but I want to restrict the availability of the documents. When
the user gives it's document to get indexed he can choose a date at which
the document's availability should expire. So I need a field or something
like that in which I can save the date of expiration. Over this field I want
to alter the index.
I hope I haven't explained my problem to unclear. So, does anybody know any
methods to do this or how I can alter my index the best way?

Would be great,
thx Amr├╗n