lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Wiki write access
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:29:38 GMT
I just forwarded this thread over to the Jakarta PMC list to inquire
about other wikis and whether this is a reasonable requirement for
write access.  I'm fine with it personally - but it is still only a
minimal road-block for vandals.  Enforcing a "valid" e-mail address is
probably asking for too much - I'm not sure though.

	Erik