lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Search Expansion - more
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 17:10:18 GMT
I really would love to spend some time on this thread, but it is hard
for me to carve out time to do by creating my own example.  If you
could come up with a self-contained example (use RAMDirectory,
hard-code strings for indexing a single document, and then your query
code) I will be able to look at it more sufficiently.  There are too
many variables to your equation for me to make sense of via piecemeal
e-mail code chunks.

You're doing TermQuery's, so that is all about single terms, not
phrases.  So I'm not clear on how you are even attempting a PhraseQuery
with what you've shown.

	Erik