lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: tabs in .java files
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:25:35 GMT
One more comment on this topic.... thanks to being involved in Lucene,
I have a much deeper respect for developer individuality in code
formatting.  In fact, 4-space indents seem excessive to me now after
being deep into the Lucene code (not to mention writing articles/books,
where indents need to be smaller).

I still hate tabs though.  Invisible little monsters, they are.

	Erik