lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Jones <TJo...@hoovers.com>
Subject Re: result sorting code
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:42:23 GMT
that file list looks correct, with the exception of the test cases,
src/test/org/apache/lucene/search/TestSort.java.

the overall structure is pretty finalized, I think.  There's a few
minor changes which could be made to the code - reduce some of the
code duplication in the *SortedHitQueue.java files, use a WeakHashMap
for the cache, etc. - but otherwise I think it's pretty close ...

Tim