lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmit...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: New FieldSortedHitQueue uses Java 1.4 feature
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:27:02 GMT
I know in our environment we can't use 1.4 yet. We are integrating with
another application that does not support 1.4. They will soon, but the
1.3-based versions will still be in production for quite some time.
I wouldn't go as far as giving a -1 for the move, but please keep 1.3
working. I it is still in common use out there.

Dmitry.