lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Relative decrease in stored data due to inverted index organisation
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:45:37 GMT
I'm not clear on what you are asking for.

Could you be more specific?  Lucene uses an inverted index, and the
index file formats are provided in that document.

As for practical situations?  You mean real live sites using it? Look
at the Powered By page or the many articles written about Lucene.

	Erik