lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Kohlschütter ...@rrzn.uni-hannover.de>
Subject Short introduction
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:18:02 GMT
Hello everybody @ lucene-dev,

my name is Christian Kohlschütter, I am a Java programmer, 24 years old,
currently employed as a scientist at Uni Hannover and just exploring search
engine technology.

I use Lucene for some months now, and I think time has come to contribute
things back to the community.

I will try to post some patches/enhancements to this mailing list from time to
time. As always, just try them and tell me what you think. Right now, I am
proposing the enhancement explained in bug #27743.

Finally, let me express a big "thank you" to all the people that have helped
making Lucene such a nice piece of software.

Yours sincerely,

Christian Kohlschütter