lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jamie M <jami...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New FieldSortedHitQueue uses Java 1.4 feature
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:53:11 GMT
If you're wanting to test the current cvs version then
check the code out from cvs and apply the patch
attached to this post.

(copy the patch into the directory that you ran the
cvs checkout command in, then run: patch <
FieldSortedHitQueueJava13.patch)

Then compile, and you'll have a lucene 1.4 jar that
works on a 1.3 jvm.

jamie