lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "jitender ahuja" <ajiten...@aalayance.com>
Subject Specifation of the Key words to be searched
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:24:28 GMT
Sir,
       I am implementing lucene for a database as part of my masters' project. I desire to
reduce the index directory size by specifying the key words to be indexed for the "Text" field
specified as Reader type. This Key words' specification, if possible, will further reduce
the Index directory size, but am unable to figure out how to do the same.
Kindly specify the means to achieve the same.

Regards,
Jitender