lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Lucene 1.3 FINALly mirrored
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:28:32 GMT
On Feb 3, 2004, at 7:12 AM, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Doug asked me to take care of the logistics of pushing the Lucene 1.3
> FINAL release to the Apache site properly so that it is mirrored
> worldwide.  Last weekend I said the right magic incantations and it
> looks like it has been successful.  So, without further ado, Lucene
> 1.3 is now completely official.  To grab it, start at the binary
> download site:

I just became aware of a type I made on the binindex and sourceindex
pages.  I have corrected it, committed it, and things will be fixed
when all the mirrors sync up.  If you get a broken link, add "-final"
after "1.3" in the URL and it'll work.  Sorry 'bout that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message