lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dmitry's Term Vector stuff, plus some
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 22:33:12 GMT
The best way to generate a patch is to connect to the root of your
Lucene CVS checkout, and run:

   cvs diff -Nu > my.patch

This will include all newly added files.

Hmm.  Perhaps that requires that you're a developer.  If it does, then
simply tar up the new files separately from the patch file.  Attach
everything to a bug report.

This will be great to have!

Doug

Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am putting the finishing touches on an implementation of Dmitry's Term Vector code
built and running against the HEAD, plus test cases for all files involved.  What is the best
way to submit this?  I can do the diff, but how should I submit the new files?