lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Paolo Spadafora" <spadafo...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: New Query Type(s)
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 01:10:12 GMT
Hi Doug,
did you implement such a feature yet? I know i am bothering you with these phrasequery issues...sorry...
and, thank you. We all appreciate you.

Paolo.

PS: search engine that support that use a sintax like:
"a b c" w/10 "a f g"
for this type of query, users do not like to use "(" much.

Jochen wrote:
> Please disregard my prior post. I see that I outed myself as stupid.

This was not a stupid request, but a reasonable one.  In fact I
currently have a contract to implement such a feature.  It should show
up in the next month or so.

Doug