lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Grant Ingersoll" <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: Revival of Dmitry's Term Vector patches
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:19:15 GMT
BTW, I am willing to help with the implementation if any of the earlier volunteers wish to
have some help.  I need this for the project I am on, so I can commit a fair amount of time
to it, as it will ultimately save me time from having to come up with my own implementation
from scratch of the exact same thing.

Thanks,
Grant

>>> Grant Ingersoll 01/06/04 06:03PM >>>
Hi,

Was wondering what the status of this patch is?  I am fairly new to this, but need the term
vector stuff to implement relevance feedback for our system.

Should I take this patch plus the original files that Dmitry submitted and apply them to 1.3
final in order to have the term vector stuff implemented.  Or should I take Dmitry's new files,
his original patch, apply them, and then apply this patch?  I tried the first case, but am
getting errors when patching the SegmentMerger file at lines 77, 161 and 243.

Thanks for the help,
Grant Ingersoll

>>> dgajda@caltha.pl 12/09/03 02:44PM >>>
Hello Otis,

Here is a patch with documentation from Dmitry.

I used
cvs diff -uN

Hope it is OK now.

--