lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: making a contribution
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:55:56 GMT
This is great news!

Please attach your new files to a new Bugzilla issue for Lucene (see
Jakarta website for details) and either submit a 'cvs diff -u' patch
file along with the issue or just describe what constructor needed to
be opened up to public in the issue text.

Where your contribution would ultimately reside is unclear.  At the
very least, it can live in the sandbox if you are ok with making it
Apache Software License.

	Erik