lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Jones <TJo...@hoovers.com>
Subject Re: compile problems in sorting code (was "Re: arbitrary sorting" )
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:59:48 GMT
Hmmm.  Actually, I copied that code directly out of
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher#search() ...

The given method is supposed to map to the abstract one in Scorer:

  public abstract void score (HitCollector hc, int maxDoc)
  throws IOException;

This seems to compile the classes:

  javac -classpath .;lucene-1.3-final.jar \
        org/apache/lucene/search/SortedIndexSearcher.java

however, maybe I am using a different compiler?

Tim