lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Vila Puig <...@imente.com>
Subject Sorting over multiple indexes
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:04:31 GMT
Hi all,
   I'm currently using the IndexOrderSearcher to sort the index results.
This is working fine for a single index. The problem begins when I want
to search over multiple indexes. I'm using a MultiSearcher, and for each
index I've got an IndexOrderSearcher. I obtain the results sorted for
each individually index, not for all hits.
     I need an specific MultiSearcher implementation that deals with
this problem.

   Has anyone already implemented this feature? If not, any comments how
to do it will be appreciate.
    Thanks for all.
Albert

--