lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: compile problems in sorting code (was "Re: arbitrary sorting" )
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:25:48 GMT
Tim,

One more thing.  Javadocs states:

"Released under The Apache Software License, Version 1.1"

A few weeks ago ASF came up with a new version of the ASL:

This means that I will be pasting a snippet like the one at the bottom
of the above page, into your contribution.

Please let me know if for some reason you cannot contribute your code
under that licence.

Thanks,
Otis