lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Bob Muller" <bmul...@dag.com>
Subject RE: RE : RE : Test issue with new version of .tis file
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:10:36 GMT
I don't know whether this is Julien's problem, but a few weeks ago I got a
similar error running Lucene 1.3 from a servlet running under Tomcat 4.0.6
running as a service (OK when running standalone 4.0.6). The code works fine
under 4.1 Tomcat running as a service. Probably some kind of configuration
difference between the service and the standalone, but we couldn't resolve
that so we've migrated.

  --Bob Muller (Data Advantage Group, Inc.)