lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@lucene.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit:jakarta-lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standardStandardTokenizer.java Standar,,,
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:54:16 GMT
Your test case did not make it.  Perhaps you could attach it to a
bugzilla bug report?

Doug

danrapp@comcast.net wrote:
> The changes to StandardTokeinzer.jj have introduced a problem into a usage pattern I'm
employing in my application. (See attached test case)

> I haven't had a chance to look into this very much, but I'm guessing its due to the fact
that the ideogram sequence isn't tokenized when added to the index (due to adding it as a
keyword), but it is tokenized when parsing the query...

> Any suggestions for working around this? I'd prefer to leave the document.add(Field.Keyword(...))
pattern.