lucene-dev mailing list archives

From danr...@comcast.net
Subject re: cvs commit:jakarta-lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standardStandardTokenizer.java Standar,,,
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:14:26 GMT
The changes to StandardTokeinzer.jj have introduced a problem into a usage pattern I'm employing
in my application. (See attached test case)

I haven't had a chance to look into this very much, but I'm guessing its due to the fact that
the ideogram sequence isn't tokenized when added to the index (due to adding it as a keyword),
but it is tokenized when parsing the query...

Any suggestions for working around this? I'd prefer to leave the document.add(Field.Keyword(...))
pattern.

--Dan