lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Tate Avery" <tate.av...@nstein.com>
Subject RE: javacc2.0
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:11:22 GMT

It appears that my system has 2.1 so this must have been what I used.  You can find 2.1 here:

https://javacc.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=212

i.e. under 'old versions' on the javacc site.

Tate

-----Original Message-----
From: Jianshuo Niu [mailto:jniu@wc-group.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 10:09 AM
To: lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: javacc2.0

I tried javacc3.2 and failed. From lucenen user list, some one said it did
work for javacc3.0 or higher. Could you tell me what version of javacc you
are using and what is your experience of later verion javacc? I am a
lucene user, not a developer.

Thanks

Jianshuo
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:03:28 -0500, Tate Avery wrote:

> I made changes to the QueryParser.jj (in 1.3-rc1) and recompiled it with a version of
javacc later than 2.0.  I imagine that you will be able to recompile with a more recent version...
no?  Have you tried?