lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene bug 24237 - content-dependent indexing failure
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:11:19 GMT
On Wednesday, November 19, 2003, at 12:03  AM, Esmond Pitt wrote:
>  I'm not sure whether anybody is still waiting for me to advise that I 
> had
> uploaded a corrected test case for this, but I did this & reopened the 
> bug a
> couple of weeks ago (4th Nov), and haven't seen any progress on the 
> bug -
> it's not  even assigned yet. Seems like a problem worth investigating 
> to me,
> and it will become important for us around the end of the month.

Esmond - I tried your sample code with the URL you specified and it 
worked fine for me with the CVS version of Lucene.  It is not that 
different from the 1.3RC versions, but perhaps something has fixed it 
(although I'm skeptical).  I'd suspect some other issue with your 
environment or code, but first try a build from HEAD of Lucene's CVS 
and see if it is fixed.

	Erik


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: lucene-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: lucene-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message