lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <>
Subject Re: Lucene sandbox
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:28:09 GMT
Excellent!  I read Mark Rosen's paper and was going to see if it made
any sense to make similar modifications to Lucene... when I have some
more free time, ha ha ha.

Regarding Sandbox contributions, it's simple.
When you have everything (including a short README and
build.xml/project.xml) zip it up and stick it in Bugzilla.

The sources should contain ASL at the top, as seen in Lucene's sources.

I think that is all.

Another person recently expressed interest in adding Term Vector
support.  I wonder if he has been doing that and I wonder if this
resulted in duplicated effort.