lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Damian Gajda <dga...@caltha.pl>
Subject Re: Revival of Dmitry's Term Vector patches
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:39:57 GMT
> >Also, I noticed that a large portion of those patches contained a good
> >amount of documentation (code comments, Javadocs).  Dmitry obviously
> >studied the code in depth :)  I will try extracting at least the
> >documentation from that contribution.
> >
> Yes, I did read it end to end - boy, was that a learning experience! :)

I'am working on merging Dimitry's code into recent CVS Lucene (like from
two weeks ago). Because of some architecural changes, it's not fully
compilable and needs somework - especially in Segment merging code.

Concerning Dmitry's comments - I might send You patches including them.
If You want, will do that during the weekend.

Regards,
--
Damian Gajda
Caltha Sp. j.