lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregor Heinrich" <heinr...@igd.fhg.de>
Subject RE: Lucene sandbox
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:04:47 GMT
Good to hear that. Thanks for the info,

Gregor

-----Original Message-----
From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 3:28 PM
To: Lucene Developers List; heinrich@igd.fhg.de
Subject: Re: Lucene sandbox

Excellent!  I read Mark Rosen's paper and was going to see if it made
any sense to make similar modifications to Lucene... when I have some
more free time, ha ha ha.

Regarding Sandbox contributions, it's simple.
When you have everything (including a short README and
build.xml/project.xml) zip it up and stick it in Bugzilla.

The sources should contain ASL at the top, as seen in Lucene's sources.

I think that is all.

Thanks,
Otis
P.S.
Another person recently expressed interest in adding Term Vector
support.  I wonder if he has been doing that and I wonder if this
resulted in duplicated effort.