lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "none none" <>
Subject Re: RE : New highlighter package available
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:47:03 GMT
hi, may be i am confusing you with somebody else, i was talking about the code on
or .com, the original pioneer of the highlighting.
My code it is an extension of that version.
The version on the link below (yours) i didn't test honestly, i believe you it works, SORRY
about that Mark.
May be i should set up a link for my version of the Term Collector as well :) i will do it