lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: unit test issues
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 02:09:07 GMT
On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 09:59  PM, Hani Suleiman wrote:
> From the docs, looks like you pass in a velocityPropertiesFile
> attribute that specifies the logging options.

Yeah, it also defaults to reading velocity.properties in the root
directory.  I tried adding a ./velocity.properties with this line:

	runtime.log=build/velocity.log

And it screwed up 'ant docs' - apparently all the Velocity properties
are either specified in that file or within code, with no decent
defaults for ones not in that file.  Yeah, some hacking in the Anakia
code would fix this, but I'm not inclined to do this.  Having the clean
target remove velocity.log seems the most pragmatic solution for now -
unless someone else wants to fiddle with it.

	Erik