lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: TestRussianAnalyzer TestRussianStem
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:11:23 GMT

On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 01:10  PM, Christoph Goller wrote:
> Sorry fo all the mess. I found out it works for me from the command
> line, too.
> My IDE fooled me. The file not found errors for TestRussianAnalyzer
> TestRussianStem
> only occur if I call ant from within Eclipse, even if I explicitly set
> the base
> directory????? Well, maybe I should look into the manual :-)

I just made a change that will hopefully make this test work fine in
your IDE.  Set the system VM property "dataDir" to the absolute path to
your src/test directory and it should work.  There are other ways to
make JUnit test cases resilient to their environment, but this was the
quickest/easiest one.

Let me know if there are still issues with TestRussianAnalyzer.

	Erik