lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@lucene.com>
Subject unit test issues
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:19:52 GMT
Several of the unit tests cause lots of stuff to be printed to the
console.  Shouldn't this be instead captured in the test output files?
I've seen this before with JUnit and never understood what caused it.
Does anyone know how to fix this?  I find it annoying.

Also, several of the unit tests leave files around, even after 'ant
clean'.  These files are named 'testIndex', 'testDoc' and
'velocity.log'.  I think it would be better if these were placed
somewhere in the build directory, so that 'ant clean' removes them, but
I don't have time to fix this right now.  Volunteers?

Doug